Eat food from farmers markets.
Drink good tea each morning.
Read books that make you feel.
Paint, even if you’re awful.
Write, even when you have nothing to say.
Sit in the fresh air outside.
Go on hikes.
Swim in lakes and wade in streams.
Sleep as long as you need.
Work hard at what you love.
Work hard at what you hate.
Love unconditionally and wholeheartedly.”
How to stay Happy (via lalarot)
Plant in Inglewood is my new favourite place on earth.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
– Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart (via yourlifeisyourmessage)
matte polish is wonderful
This movie steals my girly heart.
This movie makes me cry like no other.
Seriously perfect ❤️